Date: July 3 - 6, 2018
Registration Deadline - June 1, 2018
Learn the way to work around horses, in a safe riding environment with a certified instructor. Our hands-on classes are designed teach you the key topics in care and working safely with the horses. Be a part of the horses daily routine: feeding, watering; brushing, saddling and stable management. Riding occurs on safe, quiet, dependable horse, in the arena and the children finish up the week with a small horse show, where they can demonstrate what they have learned.
At our hands on horsemanship camp children develop new western riding skills as well as learning:
- Horse & Stable Management
- Parts of The Horse
- Parts of The Tack
- Horse Colors & Breeds
- Horse First Aid and Bandaging
- How to Clip and Bath a Horse
- How to Brush, Groom and Tack up
- How to Untack and Cool Out
WW Stables believes proper horsemanship isn't just learning how to ride, but also learning how to properly care for your animal and friend, the Horse.
The Daily Tid-Bits
- Date: July 3 - 6, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: WW Stables, 1356 McCreary Road, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0M7
- Coach: Wendy Robinson, Equine Canada Level II Certified
- Total Cost: $375.00 (Price Includes GST)
How To Enroll
- Download & Print 2018 Enrollment Form
- Complete form and mail Cheque to WW Stables for Full Payment
- Cheque to be Made Payable to WW Stables
- Mail: WW Stables - Attention: Horsemanship Camp, 1356 McCreary Road, Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0M7
- Should you have Questions, Please Call: 204-895-7106 or Wendy's cell 204-792-1086
Children are required to bring the following:
- Long pants, such as jeans
- Boots with at least a half inch heel, hiking boots are great!
- Helmet: hockey, bicycle or riding helmets are acceptable
- Children must bring their own Lunch and Snacks
- Please make sure to bring LOTS of water to stay hydrated!
The Big Finale! Family & Friends Welcome
Friday is show day! Show day is our wrap up to the week. Our Fun Show is designed for the kids to show their parents all they have learned at Camp, by competing in a few exhilarating events. Friends and Family are invited to join in the show fever and cheer on their youngsters.
- The Fun Show begins Friday at 11:00 am and finishes with a complimentary BBQ.
Should you have any questions, please give us a call 204-895-7106.
"In Our Youth We Look To The Future"